Thursday, January 8, 2009

Am I?

Am I the only one who has those kinds of days? The kind of day where you have no energy, the kind of day that you just don’t want to do it!? Yesterday was one of those days. (Even though part of the day I had to keep moving, the rest was a bust!) I wanted to blog about it but I figured I had better not because it just wouldn’t of been worth reading. But now that I’m on to another day, a better day, I just want to say… Damn that PMS… Oops! what I really wanted to say is if you’re having one of those days, you’re not alone! We all have them and you’ll get through it!

I read the blog of a girl named Angie. Angie is an angel. She is an inspiration to me nearly daily! Her blog is 99% positive! Some day I’m going to be a blogger like Angie who can uplift you and make you feel like a million bucks even if you don’t know me or I you. But for today, I can just say I understand and keep your eyes up, it will get better. Could you just remind me of that every once in a while! :) And by the way, if you want a smile, take a look at Angie’s blog.

No comments: