Thursday, January 8, 2009

The real post for the day

Clara Baillie has been blessed with some really good friends. They do everything together and play full force... often! It's fun to watch them and the joy they bring to each other. So the other day I went outside and found this. I thought it was so awesome! The perfect day all scheduled out so they wouldn't forget a thing! It reminded me of my lists and notes all over trying to schedule my own days. If it were just this simple... (Don't forget to double click on the picture to see it big. Then you can read the list.)

Lastnight they had a slumper party. They were supposed to get to bed by 10pm, but it wasn't till after midnight that they went to bed and the first ones were up at 5 something... Ahhhh. But here they are playing and enjoying each other! Cute girls!

This is the latest obsession around here. Well it has been for a year or so now, but now Brodric has his own DS so it is even more. The only thing better than a DS is Club Penguine for DS! Club Penguine is an online game they ALL LOVE! Now they have it for their DS's... What a wonderful world...

3 comments:

Aileena said...

Slumber parties playing DS? What happened to the truth or dare? What happened to the gossiping about cute guys? Oh well. I like there cute pjs. We miss you.

Washington Tacoma Mission said...

Baillie has such a good imagination and plays well. She always seems so happy. I love her and missher lots. Papa

Billie said...

I assure you Aileena, there was lots of good gossip going on!