Thursday, January 22, 2009

Vitamin Shoppe

Yesterday I took all my vitamins! I had my fish oil, big horse pills of the good stuff and a little oil pill of vitamin E.

Yesterday I also drank over 60 oz. water!

Yesterday I didn't even have a Diet Coke. At lunch I traded it for a Pomegranate Grapefruit SoBe drink...

So I'm healthy now! Yay me!

Last night... I had a HUGE headache!

Today I'm off to get the 'ol DC!!! I need it! I can not have a headache today!

But never fear, I still pushed all those vitamins in me! I think the horse pill will off set the Diet Coke. Maybe the Fish Oil will do it?

Now I'm off to work, I have to hire someone.

I have so much to blog, I'll do it soon I swear!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay! Keep on w/the vitamins, but a little Diet Coke (DDP) never hurt anyone! Hire someone soon dang it... i miss you!

Washington Tacoma Mission said...

Try the caffine free diet coke. When I quit drinking diet coke, I also got headaches. I started drinking diet rite and no more headaches, no caffine. Maybe I am fooling myself, but I don't care as long as I don't get the headaches.
Papa