Friday, January 16, 2009

This is a good day

I shouldn't be writing because I need to be getting out of the house, but I needed to take a minute to say that today is a good day! January 16th... The day I was married to Scott 17 years ago, and the day I gave birth to Carter 13 years ago. It's a double whammy!

I'm grateful to have found a man like Scott and I'm grateful for the person he is. How did I get so lucky? He was at a big stake meeting last night and he said "I felt so humbled to be with all those men". That's the kind of guy Scott is! The good kind!

And we, (the entire family) are so blessed to have Carter in our family. If you know him you know what I mean. He brings a whole other demension to US that is undescribeable! Kendahl calls him "the prodigy", I'm just happy to call him son.

This is a really good day!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay for a great day! Sorry I didnt give you well wishes earlier, I didnt mean to be selfish. I love you, and I hope you guys go out and do something fun tonight, and tell "the boy" Happy Birthday. I can't believe he is 13!!

Anonymous said...

awe, that's sweet - I like Scott and Carter too!