Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Deep Thoughts

I have to post something so that expectations post will go away... Nothing has come to my mind as being worthy of being posted about all day. Well, maybe a few things, but we'll save them for later...

So here are some deep thoughts by Jack Handey. They really make you think!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

It's sad that a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of wild dogs.

It's funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating.

Ok, so did you see yourself in these deep thoughts? I thought so!

2 comments:

Rosalyn Francis said...

I love your Erma Bombeck quote! It was so amazing to hear from you on my blog! And it is hilarious because I had actually posted my email on the top of my blog because I wanted to hear from people, and NO ONE new emailed me... so then I started worrying that I was making some sort of cyber faupau.... and took it down, like two days ago. funny huh! Keep it up girl, your blog is fun, and your kids is beautiful =)

Washington Tacoma Mission said...

I love your blog. I look at everyday to see if you have posted anything new. I also get to look at all the picturs of my beautiful and handsome grandchildren.

Thank you,

Papa