Wednesday, July 13, 2011

blogbook

Sometimes: no need to post on facebook.
Sometimes: want to post a few a day.
It's a sharing thing. I just get silly or weird and want to share. I think I'm a sharer... Or is it some sickness that the sharer's have? Why do some people share multiple times a day and some people never share? I could go on and on with this, but I don't think it will turn out good. :) 

In the words of facebook, here's "what's on your {my} mind?" lately.

We had a sicko big roach march right through the door into my bedroom the other night!  He thought he owned my house! We had a good 'ol fightin match and I WON!  :)  That dang roach is dead at the bottom of a flower vase. I hate him so much I don't want to touch the vase and dump him...  Remind me to tell my husband to do that!

The weather has been so nice this week!! Mid 80's in the middle of July, that's great!!  But my beautiful summer rash has returned on my legs!  If I get the least bit hot my calves burst into this itchy red hot rash.  It has happened for a few years now since we went on our trip back east.  I doesn't like it at all! :(

Why is it that everything I say needs a :) or a :( ...  I must be be pretty black and white. Good or Bad, Happy or Sad...

Anyway, work. Work, work, work.... Lots to do at work to heal a company! Lots to do to build a company and/or keep it afloat.  Work, work, work...work, work.

AND sleep. Or the lack there of. I am definitely a night owl!!  I like being up at night. I like everything about it. Now that doesn't mean I don't like sleep, but I definitely like it in the morning! Not a morning person. Nope. I'm happy when I wake up-I just would rather not be awake. Wish I could make my own hours in life.

That's about it for the random blogbook posts. I promise, I'll post again sometime!  :))))