Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm on a roll!

This is going to make four days blogging in a row I think!! Wow me!
Today has been a great day, so much accomplished! The thing is you just can't sit down! No rest for the weary!

So four days blogging and two days cooking! If you know me you know I don't cook... Usually... When I do it is pretty good! So I got a craving for soup yesterday and I made the family some Lentil soup in the crock pot. Healthy, good. Tonight I had to use up some broccoli because I bought double for some reason and I made fettucini with broccoli pesto and baked chicken. I know! Right? Can you believe it? Two nights and two very healthy meals... Wow, I must be on a roll!

So this week I have been a widow to flying. Scott left Saturday afternoon out of the blue to go to the mountain and watch people fly (paraglide). He isn't the level he needs to be yet to fly off that mountain. So they went to watch and then to some paragliding meeting. Today he left again to go down to San Diego to fly and take their P2 test. NOW he can fly off that mountain, (if he passes the test, I guess I'll know that when he calls.) So I guess this week {day off=paragliding}. I wonder if that will continue... Not this coming saturday, I'm going to fill his schedule!

That's all the news for this crazy woman! Happy Wednesday all!

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Man, I'd organize and decorate for you if you'd cook for me!!! I'm as overwhelmed by cooking as you are by the other stuff. Move back.

Stephanie said...

I'll be your best friend if you'll cook for me! Oh wait...I am your best friend...move back! K love you, you're awsome

Renee Lane said...

YOu have joined the 'widow ranks'!! Only, at least your husband doesn't go away for weeks at at time!!