Saturday, November 8, 2008

MORE!

I really should post more. I want toooo... But I haven't! Today I have some really cool picts so I can blog them!

I wanted to hire someone to take our pictures but I have only found one person who does it here in AV and she wouldn't call me back. I left messages and called all the time. Nothing. I know a lady down in Rancho that does it but she charges TONS of money. So I opted not to call her. Anyway, I continued to look but without success.

So then last night I decided to just DO IT! I know, how dumb, I don't have a good camera or anything but I saw a red wall and I wanted to take pictures against the red wall. So I started gathering clothing last night and told Scott and the kids that we were going to get up and go take some picts... I don't have a photo editing program on my computer so my friend Annette is going to work on that, but here's some of the raw stuff!

3 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

I love your blog! Your pics turned out way cute! Have you taken any photography classes? Mike's brother Jim and his wife Carrie are photographers. If your interested you can call me and I'll give you their phone #.

Nettie said...

You did a great job!!! I'm having fun editing and will be finished soon.

Washington Tacoma Mission said...

Billie,
I wish I could blog like you. The pictures are great. Looking at them make me miss my Californa kids more and tears come to my eyes. I guess that isn't a bad thing.
ungurgi