Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yep, Halloween

What kind of blogger would I be if I didn't post Halloween pictures... Besides I spent forever on costumes! I wish I had a better one of Carter's huge cloak, it is reversable and took a lot of work!

Clara Baillie is an 80's girl... could you tell? Brodric wanted to be whatever Carter was, so they are both "travelers"... Do you know what that is? I don't really know either, but it is like in the midevil times. Kendahl was a rock star, go figure. What you can't see is the head set microphone she has coming off her ear.





Scott had a blast passing out glow sticks to everyone. He is everyone's favorite at ward functions!

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Billie, I love that Brodric wanted to be whatever Carter was going to be. I think big brothers are the best. Did Carter care? Clara looks so cute in her hot pink and belt. the 80's was an interesting fashion decade, wasn't it? Kendahl is beautiful, as always. I love people who get into holidays, like scott. I admit that I thought I would be better at it. I focus on one aspect and everything else gets left in the dust. Love you.

Stephanie said...

THey all look so stinkin cute! Like I told you on the phone, Baillie should have been born in the 80's. Cute Cute

Anonymous said...

I loves it! I love that Carter is a "traveler." That's me - its like he wanted to be his Uncle Rick for Halloween. Fun, fun.