Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

Ok, so my roll was broken... You know, life gets in the way. So we continue on.
I cooked for the missionaries today. We had some good food! My dishwasher broke for good, now I am the dishwasher! I can't wait to get the kitchen remodel going!

I'm looking forward to the holidays that are coming! There's lots to plan and do! We'll be in Arizona for Thanksgiving and then we are going to the cabin for Christmas! I am SOOOO excited about Christmas! I have to finish everything early because once we leave for the cabin there won't be much shopping! Can you imagine that 3 days before Christmas everything could be done? Wow! I'ts coming TOO soon! I love Christmas!

I think my son hates me. There's no trust when I cut his hair! No trust from him and I don't even trust myself. I cut his hair! I wanted to go a bit shorter than usual, but I got out of control! He looks like a boy!!! He did a good job of not showing his frusteration! While I was cutting I asked him what he was going to do when he saw it and he said, "I'll probably have to go in my room and say, 'why so short, ahhh short hair." Then we kind of giggled about how he would react. I think because we had the little conversation it kind of helped him deal with it a bit. What a good kid he is!!!



Monday starts the week out in such a uuhhh way! I have to go down the hill to a class and so I'm gone all evening. I decided Monday would be soup day, so I have to find a recipe to put in the crock pot. I'll find a good one. Last week was lentil, I'll let you know what I do tomorrow.

So, everyone have a great week! If you hear from me it means I have something to say, if you don't, well then... I don't!

1 comment:

Heather Momma said...

Billie, I love your blog...and I love the pictures you did of your kids,so cute. I was so impressed. Have fun at your class, what's it for?