Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blogging again.

Homemade pizza tonight for dinner. I comment to the kids, "oh man, I forgot to take pictures so I could blog it."
Carter says, "you're blogging again?"
I say, "ya, didn't you see the blog I did about you?"
Brodric says, "you should blog about the first time I took a pill."
I thought that was funny! Ya, I should blog about his first swallowed pill. :) That'd be pretty interesting. What a cute kid! Oh ya, and he was sick with a fever last night and guess what? He took his first real pill!! Swallowed it right down with a big gulp of water! :)

Today was a beautiful day! Perfect sunshine! Tomorrow the cold is supposed to come back, I'll love that too.

We spent time fixing quads today, to get ready to go to the dunes in a few weeks. I was cleaning up the garage, going through old clothes getting ready to donate them. That feels good! I want to throw everything away!! I wish I was strong enough to do it! My little girly is so good at that! I told her she'll have to help me.

Glad I'm blogging again. It reminds me of things I am thankful for and how good life is.

No comments: