Saturday, January 8, 2011

The End.

I'm home, I'm happy about it, I'm cranky and tired and so are others around here.

Driving all these hours is pretty hard. Driving and listening to music make me nostalgic. It makes me all weird. Today Pandora played eighty's rock. Journey, Styx, Kansas, Boston, John Melencamp, REO Speedwagon, Def Lepard... Lots of good stuff. I enjoyed it. I was wanting some of those big hair power ballads after a while. So ya, I was like 15 all day. :) Scary. Saturday night dances with Reed... Bahaha! :D





The sunset was amazing tonight. It stretched across half the sky! I tried to take pictures but it didn't work so well. What my eye was seeing was tons better than what the camera was taking as I drove down the road. Doing stuff like taking pictures while I drive helps me to stay awake. The girls thought I was crazy.

So, I've blogged 5 times already this year. It will soon stop, I'm sure of it. Just wanted to get it going again. Blogging stories makes me happy.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

With negative talk like that you are correct, it will stop. No more negative talk. Only positive. You will blog ALL year. You will do so as often as possible and you have wonderful friends who will remind you, promise. ;)

Billie said...

:) Thanks Tracy!