Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Buh Bye...

We've been the proud renters of a 40 foot metal ugly shed for the last 5 years or so... Today we said so long, buh bye, see ya, hasta, get the heck out of here!!!
It was awesome! The most awesome part is that we cleaned it out on Saturday and got things put away in our garage!!! Yay!!!
It was funny cause I was out taking pictures and the driver said, "what are you doing?" He thought I was crazy for taking pictures! I told him that it was like a party! I was so excited to have this thing OUT OF HERE!
Revel in the dumb picutures!
See Ya!

Buh Bye!!!

2 comments:

Nettie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE organizing and reorganizing and making my space serve my current needs. I felt my heart beat a little faster knowing you are making headway on some of your space issues. How fun for you. I know you've had a lot of plans and visions for your home and it seems they are all coming together. Congratulations! You deserve to celebrate!! You should have tied cans and streamers to the trailer as it departed your lot.

Stephanie said...

Yay you guys are awsome, you have been working so hard! I agree w/Nettie.