Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm an addict

I'm in rare form today and I don't know why I want to be addicted to this blog, but I do!!! So I guess I need to post a hundred times today.
Here's my message...
Don't mess with a caffene withdrawn, sugar craving, sleep deprived woman! It's not pretty!
The poor checker at WinCo Foods can attest to that! She got some of the edge of it! I need sugar, but I don't want it. Wow, that was a reversal if I've ever seen one!!! When in my life have I ever said that? Never!
I miss caffene, and I'm sure it misses me! We were a good team, but then caffene started to mess with me and I said... Enough Already! We've divorced...
Water and I have become better friends, I need to learn to appreciate it more. I'm not too good at it yet. I was for a day or so, but something happened...
And as for sleep... I really need to do it more! The night owl thing doesn't work for me anymore. Early morning seminary killed that! Ahhhhh.....
There, you think that will be enough "getting it out" for me? I just don't know!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

K I love your story you crack me up! And I am waiting to hear what happened today....did Baillie fly or what?

Sarah said...

AMEN!! I am on that same boat. The poor people at Ross got the most of my blunt force trauma. It was scary. I then went and got a diet coke. All is well, all is well.

Nettie said...

Keep it up, Billie! Don't give in. Get yourself a bunch of Crystal light packets for your water. This entry was pretty funny. It reminded me of Will Farrel on Kicking and Screaming when he couldn't get his coffee. If you haven't seen it, you need to.