Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

We had a really nice day today! We had friends and family over and just swam and played for about 6 hours. The weather was only about 65-70 outside, but we heated the pool. Everyone had so much surf and sun they didn't know what to do with themselves! Then we went over to a friends house till almost 8pm and got to visit with tons more friends! The day was over in a flash!
Food, Fun, Friends! What could be better??? Except Netty and Stephanie and their families being with me! (Just thought I'd throw that in since you are the only two who comment on my blog.. and I would love to spend the day with you!!!)

1 comment:

Nettie said...

That's funny. I would have LOVED to have been swimming with you and your family. I spent the day fretting over pack night the following night. The only thing that reminded me that it was a holiday was the 3 little boys tagging along with me, since there was no school) and the beautiful flag that the boy scouts put in my yard.