Thursday, May 22, 2008

What happens...

What happens in my life all week? I ask myslef that often. Here's some of the things we have done this week...
Here's some garden picts. I just hope I don't kill it. doesn't my corn look pretty right now though?


We have been having concerete poured around the garage this week. It's not done because yesterday was so windy they couldn't pour! It will be done tomorrow or after the long weekend on Tuesday. I love it. There is a huge breezway between the house and the garage. I love it!


And last night Baillie was in a school talent show. She sang a song with her friend Reegan that goes something like this... "My sister fights with me, we always disagree, and it's her fault!" It goes on from there and is just silly. They were brave to do it and it was cute! Kids can be cruel, so good for her!


2 comments:

Nettie said...

Billie, I LOVE your garage!!!...and your garden...and your Baillie!

Stephanie said...

K lots of comments, Your garden looks great, i'm excited for you! You garage looks awsome, I cant wait to come see it in real life. And Baillie is a doll, did she do the one during the day? How did she do?